Monday 15 April 2013

April Inspiration

We are already half way through April! I cannot believe how fast this year is going already. I am not loving it, that's for sure. Before I know it, I'll be back in cold England for good and starting my final year of university.
 
Like every month, it is (passed) time to create an inspiration board for the month.
 
Happy April!
 
 
1. During the Easter holidays, I was sick. It always happens when I'm home aka Christmas and Easter. Therefore, I didn't get to do as much as I wanted. I did catch up on a load of British TV and I caught up with all the drama of the soaps as I lay on the couch day in, day out.
 
2. I have been back in Spain for over a week! Time flies when you're having fun etc. I can't believe I leave in less than three months. That will be the end of my year abroad. This makes me very sad. I don't want to leave the sun and the sea!
 
Alicante Harbour

Me and Dottie on the beach
 
3. I have so many exciting writing opportunities coming my way at the moment! As a twenty year old, I am really proud of myself and how far I've gotten in the past two years of publishing my work on online blogs and magazines!
 
4. It was SG's second birthday on the 2nd! So, HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY SG!
 
 
5. Lot's of exciting things coming up in the next few months! This year is definitely in my top two of life so far... Having the best time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment